Dear NHANA Members:
We are pleased to provide you with some important updates on the legal case of the nurse anesthesiologist descriptor in NH.
Since our last message, two important developments have taken place:
- The New Hampshire Society of Anesthesiologists and the NH Medical Society have secured new legal counsel.
- We have a new date for the oral arguments before the NH Supreme Court of December 8th at 9am. The discussion is scheduled for 1 hour.
The arguments will be live streamed from the Supreme Court’s website:
We hope that you will be able to listen live or watch the recording at a later date.
Dwayne, NHANA President
We are here for you!
As a CRNA, you face continued disruptions to your clinical practice and day-to-day life due to the uncertainty of the evolving coronavirus pandemic. Anesthesia patient care duties may be upended because of employment changes, increased pressures of working in overburdened anesthesia or critical care roles, and the necessary social distancing and physical isolation. The stress has taken a toll on healthcare providers across the globe.
As our nation attempts to flatten the curve, the AANA is committed to bringing you resources that support your physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. It is imperative that you take care of yourself and your loved ones and stay connected virtually or with social distancing to lessen feelings of anxiety, isolation, and fear.
• Downloadable PDF on how to address common signs of stress, ways to relieve stress, how to find support, and when to seek help
• CRNA-produced wellness content
• List of discounted or free services for mental health, physical fitness, and emotional well-being
• Resources for dealing with financial and employment stress
• Information on the 24/7 AANA Helpline for alcohol and other drugs
• Addiction recovery support resources
• Conversation tips to help support colleagues
• Articles from the front lines
Nothing is more important to us than supporting the safety and well-being of our members, and we will continue to expand on the resources available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Brett Morgan, DNP, CRNA
Senior Director, Education and Practice
Who We Are
The New Hampshire Association of Nurse Anesthesiology (NHANA) is the professional association representing over 200 CRNAs and student registered nurse anesthetist in the state of New Hampshire…Learn More »
New Hampshire Association of Nurse Anesthesiology (NHANA)
c/o Dennehy & Bouley
17 Depot Street, Unit 3
Concord, NH 03301